Every single one of our customer orders are packed and shipped by Canadians in Canada. What this means for you is that each and every product passes through our strict quality control process by real people before getting sent your way.
This allows us to give back to the Canadian economy by leasing our very own warehouse right here in Vancouver, and employing a dozen staff members whose jobs were affected by the pandemic.
Unlike other competitors, we are among Canada Post’s & UPS’s preferred partners, allowing us to tap into the most competitive shipping rates and the best ship times available across North America.
What this means for you is highly competitive shipping rates on your orders, as well as “prime” shipping times. On top of that, we also offer a showroom in Vancouver, BC for you to try each and every product prior to purchasing, as well as curb-side pickup in order to get you your order the same day you place your order.
Our shipping fees vary based on the weight of your order. Please see below for an accurate breakdown of our shipping prices.
- Expedited Same Day Shipping (2-5 Business Days) 0kg-6.99kg $9.95
- Expedited Same Day Shipping (2-5 Business Days) 6.99kg-22.99kg $14.95
- Expedited Same Day Shipping (2-5 Business Days) 22.99kg-36.28kg $19.95
- Expedited Same Day Shipping (2-5 Business Days) 36.28kg-90kg $24.95
- Expedited Same Day Shipping (2-5 Business Days) 100kg-200kg $69.95
- Expedited Same Day Shipping (2-5 Business Days) 200kg and up $124.95
- Ultimate Shipping, Order Dispatched Same Day, with Express Shipping (cut off time 2PM) 0kg-36.28kg $75
- Ultimate Shipping, Order Dispatched Same Day, with Express Shipping (cut off time 2PM) 36.29kg-199.99kg $149.95
- Ultimate Shipping, Order Dispatched Same Day, with Express Shipping (cut off time 2PM) 200kg and up $199.95
Each and every order, if all items of the order in stock, is packed on the same day Monday to Friday. If the order is placed before 12pm PST, the order will also be shipped the same day.
Our estimated delivery times for orders within British Columbia is only 1 business day! That’s right. Since we are owned and operated right out of Vancouver, we’re able to get your order to you right away.
- Alberta can be expected to deliver within 1 to 2 business days.
- Saskatchewan & Manitoba can be expected to arrive within 2 - 3 business days.
- Ontario & Quebec can be expected to arrive within 3 to 4 business days.
- Newfoundland can be expected to arrive at your doorstep within 4 to 5 business days.
- Shipping to more rural areas within Canada such as the Yukon and Northwest Territories can take up to 5 to 7 business days.
Shipping to more rural areas within Canada may result in a higher shipping price than stated on the website at checkout. Please email us before placing your order to get the most accurate shipping price.
We also ship across the United States. All U.S orders take between 5 to 7 business days to arrive at your destination. Rural parts of the U.S can expect their orders within 8 - 10 business days.
Shipping Information For Pre-Orders
Since we have such a strong community who are enthusiastic to continue their fitness journey from home, our products are high in demand. By popular request, we allow our customers to put ‘dibs’ on our incoming inventory that hasn’t yet landed in our warehouse.
What this means for you is that by placing an order with one or more pre-order items, we will pack and ship your order as soon as it arrives in our warehouse.
We do our best to provide you with the most accurate expected delivery dates within the product pages.
Some delays may occur as a result of our inventory getting held at the port of Vancouver for inspections, as well as other manufacturing delays which are beyond our control.
Once all of your items are in stock and ready to ship, you can expect the same shipment and delivery times as mentioned above.
As always, if for whatever reason you’d like to change or cancel your pre-order, you may do so with no questions asked as long as you let us know before we ship it out to you.
For additional questions around pre-orders, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 604 379 7534
If UPS attempts delivery to you but fails several times, they will be forced to return the items to us, in this case we have now paid for the shipping fee and the return cost, if a customer needs us to re-ship their package, they would be responsible for paying the return cost and the fee to ship the package again for them, if they choose to opt into a cancellation instead, the return cost would then be deducted from their refund subtotal.